Cricket Betting Odds
April 3rd – May 26th
If any match is decided by the final ball Paddy Power will refund all losing match bets on that match.
• Applies to single bets placed before the first ball.
• Refund applies to match bets only
• The chasing team must be within 6 runs of the target score before the last ball of the allotted number of overs.
• Refund does not apply if the chasing team’s innings is reduced to less than 15 overs.
• Applies to bets placed online or via mobile app only.
• Max refund €100/£100 per customer.
• Paddy Power Cricket rules apply.
England v New Zealand Test Series.
May on Sky Sports.
If your player is out bowled Paddy Power will refund all losing betting in-running bets on their Runs market in that innings.
EARLY FINISH INSURANCE
England v New Zealand
2nd Test Match, Friday 24th – Tuesday 28th May
If the England v New Zealand 2nd Test Match does not go to the 5th day of play, we will refund all losing pre-event Top First Inning Batsman & Top First Innings Bowler bets as a FREE BET up to £50!
While every effort is made to ensure that the Cricket betting information displayed here is correct and up to date, we are not liable for any errors and it is your responsibility to check the Cricket odds with the bookmaker before placing a bet.